Sunday 17 February 2013

Helo everyone!
I have created this blog to show how I make some of my weaponry.

I will mostly be making weapons, armor and other random medieval stuff that may have been used by my ancestors. I am from the Nel clan, we are descendents of the Norse Viking king Rollo. The Vikings invaded and settled in Ireland where we were originally was known as the O'Neill clan before the 9th century, then moved to France after the 9th century and the surname became Neel (Here they held the title of the Baron of Saint Sauveur le Vicomte and lived in the castle Saint Sauveur.) and in 1688 they came to South Africa as French Huguenots. They had to flee for their lives to South Africa because they were protestants and not roman catholic and would have been killed because of their religion.

So basically I will concentrate on making Viking, Irish and French weaponry, armor and other stuff.

Now that the reasons for my certain types of weaponry, armor and other stuff is explained, I can start. 

NOTE: Some of the featured work may not be from my ancestors. It was done just because it is cool! Haha!


No comments:

Post a Comment